[J] bang, bang, that awful sound
[html]
8U

"Zhis fucking cur has your zhroat in his hands. I zhink you should not tempt him from clawing out your jugular vein," he answered coldly, squeezing slightly on the throat between his fingers. Keese ought to consider himself a lucky bastard that he had chosen to keep his claws from digging past the pelt and into the tender skin behind it. Anatoliy did not feel confident that he would have kept his cool and not killed the man straight out with his fingers so close to ending this infuriating charade. "I don't need to have it. I don't vant it. I don't vant to be like you, you bastard," he cursed, knowing that Keese was one of those men who would easily kill a man without blinking or having a care for in the world. Anatoliy was not a killer, and he would not even kill those who really did seem to deserve to die. Not under his hand, no.

He gave a hard shove with the man's throat in his grasp, hoping to knock him to his ass. If it happened, good, more embarrassment for him. If not, well maybe the man would be enraged enough to be foolish enough to test his strength. It would be a futile exercise but still, Anatoliy would gladly let fists fly. He wanted Keese laid low but he would not be the one to kill him. "I don't vant to see your disgusting face, spirit-mutt," he spat coldly, balling up his fist as he put his knife away in his belt, and clenching his other hand. "Don't start somezhing you cannot vin."

<style type="text/css">
.graydream b {font-weight:normal; color:#9994ae; letter-spacing:.5px; }
.graydreamooc {text-align:right;font-style:italic; padding: 5px 5px 5px 5px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;color:#25223c;}
.graydream p {text-indent:25px; padding:1px 10px 1px 10px; margin:0px;}
.graydream {margin:0 auto; width:385px; background-color:#4b485b; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v368/ ... mtable.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:5px double #36324a; padding: 140px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Lucida Sans Unicode, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#36324a; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread