a color fade out
[html]

To his delight, his new acquaintance continued to play along with his silly words, playfully remarking upon the so-called rugged mystique he had jokingly laid claim to. Her good-natured wink and smiles lit up her tan features wonderfully, bringing forth more soft laughter and smiles from the man as well. It was refreshing to find someone who was willing to play along with his typical little quips and jocular attitude. The Latin woman then revealed that she had been unaware of Cercatori's linguistic origins. His smiled widened at her display of amusement. "Quite the coincidence, indeed," he agreed.

For a quick moment, amber eyes sought out the west, as if he could spot Krystalle's home from here. "Perhaps I will have to give this Cercatori of yours a visit sometime, if we live so close." The Marino had been unaware that there was another pack in the area as well. The only ones he knew of that were this far west were Crimson Dreams and, even farther, AniWaya. It appeared that the Dreamers had yet another nearby neighbor, and if the rest of its members were anything like this woman here, he knew they would get along just fine.

The woman's rosy gaze once again returned toward the wreckage of the old stable, prompting Ehno's amber eyes to follow suit. Their conversation began to move in a new direction with a question posed by the woman. Ehno supposed the building might not appear to be as interesting to others as it was to him. With his carpenter's mindset and the adventuresome curiosity that had been with him since he was a boy, the building posed a great wonder to the Dreamer. He reached out and rested his hand against one sturdy part of the wood, eyeing it for a moment before turning back to Krystalle. "Ah, well. I am a carpenter, you see. I want to build a something like this back home, and thought I could get some ideas here." He knocked briefly against the wood to punctuate, before dropping his arm back down to his side.

<style type="text/css">
.alliboats b {font-weight:bold; color:#eff3f6; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #2d2d30; }
.alliboats-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#72727a; text-align:center;}
.alliboats p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.alliboats {margin:0 auto; width:480px; background-color:#d2dde3; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... ebei09.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px solid #eff3f6; padding: 105px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#72727a; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.alliboats-border1 {width:486px; border:1px solid #72727a; margin:0 auto;}
.alliboats-line1 {width:450px; border-bottom:1px dotted #a6becf; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread