Three Hopeful Thoughts
[html]

366. <333

The woman who met her was not a stranger, and Nayru wasn't surprised that her call had been answered by that particular lady. Ghita Marino was in usual temper it seemed, from what Nayru recalled of the woman. The blue eyed Dreamer hadn't ever been fond of Nayru's friendship with her son, but they had almost come to an understanding once. Whatever that understanding had been, it seemed Ghita did not think of it now, not particularly pleased to see Nayru's two toned form standing upon the borders. Nayru did not begrudge the woman, merely she met the mother with her usual calm confidence, ruby eyes averting their gaze as was protocol.

"Greeting Ghita Marino, I do not come seeking your son." Her quite voice was pleasant and kind, indifferent to whatever less than welcoming treatment she received. The polite lady still did not wish to displease anyone, not without good cause. Bowing her head low, she lifted her eyes to survey the woman, wondering if this disclaimer would appease her any. If Aro Marino had been absence from his family life, he had been just as absent in his social life, for Nayru had not seen or heard from the male in months. She had not even thought of him, she realized then, with all that had been and continued to be happening in Dahlia de Mai.

Nayru stood short even on two legs, smaller than adult woman she had encountered herself, but this did not keep her from standing straight. With an easy elegance she held herself, and her flitting voice seemed to fit such poise perfectly. Yet neither was she arrogant or vain, merely she existed with such calm energy, it was hard to upset or shake the woman, who now had so much resting on her shoulders. "Recently I have been appointed Alpha in Dahlia de Mai. I was hoping I could meet with your leaders. Or if they are unable to, someone who might represent them?" Her request was gentle, unassuming, knowing full way that she might just get turned away but realizing that not every encounter with every pack would go as easily and well as the first two had.

<style type="text/css">
.nayberry b {font-weight:bold; color:#ec1414; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.nayberry-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:10px; color:#ec1414; text-align:right; }
.nayberry p {text-indent:30px; padding:5px 8px; margin:0px;}
.nayberry {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#ffffff; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v90/c ... /nayru.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 280px 0px; font-family: verdana, serif; font-size:11px; color:#000000; line-height:13px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Meghann!

[/html]

Messages In This Thread