for you, for me, for everybody
[html]

Crimson Dreams had been founded on the principles of peace and safety and it was something they were always striving to maintain. The Dreamers were not a prejudiced bunch; others were judged on their actions and not their heritage. That was likely why Sage felt so comfortable here. Crimson Dreams was a place of acceptance, willing to give most anyone a chance. Perhaps that was why a cunning murderer had slipped so easily into their midst, even though none of them were aware of this fact as of yet.

It was refreshing to see someone from the clan hoping for change to occur. Savina had not been in these lands her whole life, and so knew very little of the past and why Inferni was the way that it was, but from what little she had gleaned their attitudes were not completely unwarranted. After learning what a monster Haku Soul was, so could wholly understand the reason Inferni had gone to war with Dahlia. It would be interesting to see if Sage could succeed in making her home a more open and understanding place. The Marino certainly wished her luck in the task.

"I thank you," she said in response to the promise that greetings would be passed to her friends if the girl happened to see them. She did care greatly for the two de le Poers, and hoped to see them again some day. "I think we all do from time to time, some more than others though." Her brother had always had the wanderlust in his blood as well, but she was thankful that he had settled down here in Crimson Dreams with her. Ehno had always been one of the most important people in her life and she had often felt lost when he was away from her.

It was not a surprise when Sage said that she had not seen anyone matching Denali's description. A weary sigh was issues from the worried mother's chest, a crestfallen appearance taking over her for the moment. "It is alright, I did not think you probably had. He went missing before the blizzard even hit, perhaps he's not even in Nova Scotia any longer." That was her highest hope anyway. Deep down, she had a feeling that some ill fate had befallen the boy. Savina tried to keep up hope, but each day it became even harder.

The Consul did her best to brighten back up when Sage commented on the Dreaming lands, the soft smile returning to her lips. "Thank you, and yes we lay claim to a beach down to the south. It's a very lovely place, I'd be happy to show it to you sometime." Riunione Beach was her favorite place in Crimson Dreams, outside of the comfort of Haven Manor.

<style type="text/css">
.allifreebei04 b {font-weight:bold; color:#f4ebed; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #232129; }
.allifreebei04-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#1e2f42; text-align:center;}
.allifreebei04 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.allifreebei04 {margin:0 auto; width:480px; background-color:#4b77a5; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... ebei04.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #f4ebed; padding: 105px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#1e2f42; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.allifreebei04-border1 {width:482px; border:1px solid #1e2f42; margin:0 auto;}
.allifreebei04-line1 {width:450px; border-bottom:1px solid #a5bbd2; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
300+
[/html]

Messages In This Thread