Lets go for an adventure
[html]
Out of Character

Coding by Sie.

300+.

In Character

Keeping her cool was easy, on the outside at least. Io was practically bubbling on the inside. She shrugged undecidedly, 'Maybe I'll keep it there then'.

'I do not know', Io thought for a moment, walking forward, 'What do you think of Ezekiel? I cannot judge Gabr---' she paused, she had grown to used to titling him Aquila. 'Gabriel. I cannot judge him seeing as I join at the end of his reign, but I feel confident little will change, save from the tolerance given to wolves'. Io spoke politically, frowning as soon as she realize who she sounded like, 'Ugh, I sound like my mother'.

Io had never been fond of her mother. Rosa Berlin was a harsh woman, in tongue and personality. Europa had always been her favourite, there was simply no contest. Europa wasn't independant and sharp like Io, nor irresponsible and childish like Galileo. No, Europa would make a perfect mate. Her father on the other hand, remained unbiased between his three children.Though he did usually show more affection to the 'unloved pair' more that Europa. The hybrid had a great half-aunt, on her mother side who adored her, and vice versa. Valerie had been her name, the woman was the last person she spoke to before she left. She was full coyote, with a pelt made up of a rainbow of pure gold. She had been Io's favoured relative, and she promised herself, when she had a surviving daughter, Valerie would be her name.

Io frowned again, 'I did not get on well with my mother, she was too busy with Europa to bother with myself and my brother'. Her lips formed a thin line, pained memories filled her head all of a sudden, something she was not used to. But it was important for Aeron to understand her background, to fully understand her.

<style>
.Freebie002 p {padding:0px 10px 10px 10px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.Freebie002 b {color:#eaeaea; text-shadow:#c6c6c6 0px 0px 4px;}
.Freebie002-b {width:404px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto; font-family: verdana; font-size:12px;}
.Freebie002-header {font-family:verdana; color:#eaeaea; text-shadow:#c6c6c6 0px 0px 4px; float: right; margin:5px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:15px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.Freebie002-ooc {font-family:vivian; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.Freebie002 {background-color:#000000; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; font-family: trebuchet ms; font-size:12px; color:#eaeaea; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:14px; width:402px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img705.imageshack.us/img705/8513/002wb.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 200px 0px; } </style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread