Wishing to Rebuild
OOC: yheeeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiiiiii threadness

300+

The Spaniard felt immediately guilty as his presence startled the lovely woman before him causing her to drop the wood she had hold of and yelp before turning to face him. His ears reflected his guilt by drooping slightly as he looked down at this new female from his great height, his white eyes look in her appearance of soft grey with white underneath, he did not stare at the burns that covered her body like so many rude people would have done, such things were superficial to him. He smiled pleasantly at her, anxious to apologize for scaring her.

"Sentimos, I did not mean to scare you."

Faith took a step forwards and leaned her head out to the woman as though hoping for a nose rub, and she clicked his tongue several times. León smiled as the woman looked away from him shyly, he knew that not everyone could display the amount of self confidence that he did. His smile broadened as she attempted to speak his home tongue, and she did it rather well, not many people he met spoke even a small amount of spanish.

"Soy buena Senorita. It was a good attempt. Nice to meet you Shiloh, I am León Austral. I have not been in AniWaya too long so i do not know many people." He grasped her small petite paw in his huge hand and shook it as gently as he could, not wanting to accidentally hurt her. She wanted him to help her move all of the rotten wood to make way for another pack to come help them repair it. He nodded his head amicably, he wasn't bothered what jobs he was given. Moving past the woman he leaned down and gripped the piece of wood she had dropped when he startled her and picked it up with relative ease.

Messages In This Thread