She sang to me of love so fine
[html]
300+
I booboo'd :C

He went downstairs, not finding a soul upstairs the time, so he headed toward Cambria and Mati's room downstairs. The stairs creaked beneath his feet, and his nails barely scratched at the railing under his fingers. The floor beneath him seemed to have grown in age since the night before, or maybe it was because his eyes were focusing fully on the ground before him. Silvano winced as the floor boards groaned outside of his older sister's room, and he glared at the floor in a futile effort to reprimand it. He was not trying to hide from the family or from any for that matter, but it seemed as though everything was just kind of trying to point out the obvious fact that he was not just idly seeking out guidance. Why on earth would the manner be against him today, of all days? It was not even a meaningful day! At least he would know where the crooks and creaks were in the floors when the day came he wanted to sneak out. But he was an adult now, so to speak. Sneaking out was silly.

Cambria came at his quiet call, her door opening to reveal her form behind it. Silvano took a peak behind her briefly as she made sure he was uninjured. It seemed she had been busy working with plants, maybe for medical reasons? His emerald gaze returned to her. "Hi Cambi," he said, using the old nick name for her. "Are you busy?" asked the Sadira youth, absently reaching out to rogue petal from Cambria's shoulder. However it got there, he had no idea but he flicked it away from them. "Can I come in?" asked the youth tentatively, unsure if his sister was in the mood for his visit or if she was too busy. "I wanted to.. to talk."

<style>
.checkmate .ooc {font-style:italic;text-align:center; padding:0px 20px;color:#e3eff2; }
.checkmate p {padding:3px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:20px;}
.checkmate b {color:#e3eff2; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#2c6092 0em .1em 0em; }
.checkmate .line1 {width:150px; border-bottom:1px solid #dfd9ac; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
.checkmate {background-color:#528ac0; background-image: url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v368/ ... ckmate.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #eaf5f8; font-family: tahoma, serif; font-size:11px; color:#faf9db; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:12px; width:420px; text-align:justify; }
.checkmate .inner {margin:20px 15px 280px 15px; padding:5px; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v368/ ... nner-1.png); border:1px solid #dfd9ac; border-radius:5px;-moz-border-radius:5px; -webkit-border-radius:5px;}
</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread