Seep into me
Saluce shook his head idly, either in frustration or disbelief but it seemed she wouldn’t leave. Not even from the urging of his horse, the stubborn girl remained and still proved to be a thorn in his side. She had asked what he would do with this dumb, he’d scrap it, then burn what was burnable then use what steel was left for his own doing. But he wasn’t interested in talking about his former shop like that. But she seemed adamant, even his horse was turning against him somewhat with the ease she treated him. Seemed she had a way with the both of them and it didn’t bode well to the male at all.

“I’ll scrap what I can, burn what’s burnable and use what steel and other materials are left for new creations.” He took a moment then to look around the old shop, he had started Nayru’s training here, trained Saul as well. Even the lithe woman warrior of Dahlia had made a visit here once, the lady who had saved him. Lots of memories resided here, even of Layla and their short but fiery relationship.
“I don’t know though, a lot of memories here Farore. I started Nayru’s Training here, along with Saul’s. But new beginnings I guess” he raised back up and looked over at his horse, giving him a look, telling him silently about his treachery. Finally he dusted himself off and walked up to Farore.

“Care to share? We Frenchman are not able to resist good wine” He was trying at least to not let her get under his skin to bad, whether or not that lasted who knew.

Messages In This Thread