M. My world has never been the same
[html]

ooc: +3. His face: ಠ_ಠ

His eye never moved from her legs even after they disappeared, and the pure-colored queen moved to sit next to him. Though the floor beneath him was cold, there was a warm fire stirring within the male, though he chose to ignore it. A stern look crossed his face, one that was intent on focusing on the base of the rock which the queen sat upon moments ago. His ear felt hot after the female had touched it, and though she sat next to him, her hands continued to roam.

Though he hadn't expected such soft touches from his leader, Viking did not shrug her off. Muscles stiffened slightly under her touch at his shoulders, but he quickly melted the tension away, for fear of her disciplining him even at that slightest indication of rejection. The queen, in his eyes, could have whatever she wanted; whomever she wanted, at her will. And he, as her warrior for the band of underground wolves, would have done anything she had asked of him.

The warrior couldn't help as a small grunt escaped his lips as he felt her hand at his bearskin-clad thigh. "Yes, my queen. Whatever my queen wishes of this warrior." His thick accent was muddled, his senses burning like the torches on the cave walls around them. It did not matter what he was feeling, though, for it concerned him more as to why she was being as physically close to him as she was. His lifestyle on his homeland prepared him for a night like this, should the queen want him, but Viking wasn't prepared as well as he thought he'd be. Ruby eye dared looked down at the hand upon his thigh, but said or did nothing more. Tonight, as with any other day, he was hers to command.

<style type="text/css">
.viking {width:400px; background-image:url('http://www.ghostecho.net/souls/ana/viking.png'); background-position:top center; background-color:#000; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid black;}
.viking2 {padding:170px 10px 10px 10px; font-family:georgia; font-size:11px; color:#B84C0C; line-height:15px; text-align:justify;}
.viking b {color:#FDE85D;}
.viking p {text-indent:25px; margin:0px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread