Knock at my Door
[html]

As she spoke, the cyclops analyzed her as she did he; a delicate little flower, clearly gifted with a beauty Jefferson had never and would never possess. She called herself leader, and though more than one question browsed his mind, he questioned first her age and experience, but knew no danger had come about Dahlia de Mai since Haku's downfall. Last he'd know, his nephew Conor had been ruling there; he and Haku's boy had never met, though the cyclops had visited Dahlian borders more than once in hopes of finally seeing his crooked half-brother's son and successor. At Haku's death, Jefferson had seen a peace in Dahlia de Mai lost since Cercelee's rule and likewise disappearance. Conor must have been a just successor, but the cyclops could only wonder where he had gone so soon.

If nothing else, Jefferson found himself grateful that finally, a Dahlian leader had come to see their neighboring Valley for themselves. It was at that Jefferson found himself with an early liking towards this delicate Nayru before him.

"Sure, why not," the scarred man replied, adding a nonchalant shrug and evidencing none of the impressions she or previous Dahlian leaders had made. "Last I knew, Conor was the one leading Dahlia. His idiot father was my half-brother, but I never got to meet my nephew. You'll forgive me if I find it strange for another to be here in his stead so soon." A snort and raised brow. "Answer me that, and I'll speak with you on Valley behalf as long as you please, lass."

<style>
.undonejeffooc {font-style:italic; color:#000000;}
.undonejeff p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.undonejeff b {color:#EADFCB; text-shadow: 0.0em 0.0em 0.1em #1C2019; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.undonejeff {font-family: georgia; font-size:12px; color:#696157; letter-spacing:.2px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:15px; text-align: justify; margin:0px auto; margin:5px auto; width:422px;}
.undonejeffinner{background-color:#BFB6A5; background-image:url(http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... onetab.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 175px 0px; border:1px solid #2D2622; width:422px; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread