I used to think I had to do it on my own
[html]

Word Count → --- :: <3

He watched as she pulled the food toward him letting him know that it would be cold, it didn’t bother him and he smiled to let her know.

“I doubt it would bother me, whatever you make is always fine with me.”

He said as she set out everything. Niro helped Jiva into his lap with a nudge from his hand as he reached out to serve himself, everything looked so delicious. The puppy began doing what all teething puips did, and that was chew, and he chewed on Niro’s belt. The man frown and tapped the boy’s nose, and with a sturn look shook his head, he looked ot his mate to see if she had anything Jiva could have for a toy, not sure if he had one already or if Niro should make one, now that the pup was chewing on things. He decided it was best to wait for his mate to help him with the little one before divulging in his own meal. He was a father, much more than he could be to his girls, but he was still unsure of the whole raising a child, and though he was learning he was still awkward at it.

<style>
.niro-texteagle-box {background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2011f ... raldic.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top center; width:178px; height:196px; float:right; margin:3px; }
.niro-texteagle {font-family:'times new roman', times, serif; font-size: 14px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px 25px;}
.niro-texteagle .ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:12px; text-align:justify;}
.niro-texteagle .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.niro-texteagle p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.niro-texteagle b {letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:-.05em;}
</style>
Table by Sie

[/html]

Messages In This Thread