Lets go for an adventure
[html]

300+

Io didn't speak much as the woman before her spoke up about her past. She nodded intervally, showing that Aeron had her attention. When Aeron had finished speaking, Io decided to get her past on the table, seeing as Aeron had done so also. 'I was born along side my siblings in Warsaw, my mother did not have time for us, nor did my father. So skill wise we matured fast. I grew close to my great half aunt, I spoke to her about everything. I met a wolf, Iven when I was young. In some ways he took advantage of me, not physically however, mentally, almost by mistake. He did love me, I could tell, he waited til I was mature before even thinking of laying with me. He did so when he, and I were ready. I had a litter with him. All females, all dead. He was disappointed, by not angry. I had DID then, two personalities, a bad one, akin to me now, but much more volotile. She still creeps through sometimes thought. And another sweet innocent one. I was glad to see her go. Then we laid together again, again we bore a litter, a male and a female. Again dead. He was a little more annoyed this time, staying silent and cold towards me for a while after wards. Then when Sarajevo's litter died, he lost it. Sara was weak then, I feared for his demise. Iven got annoyed, and by that time we had moved to the coast, a holiday of some sorts. He jumped, from the old battlements. I never saw him again. I do not think he died though, no, it seems unlike him to fall to such a poor fate. Sara got better, I went home said my goodbyes and travelled here. Revan laid with me and now this, I met you I adopted Aslan after his mother died in front of him. And now I think a change is in the cards now, I do not see myself staying here. There has been too much shifting with in the ranks...' she trailed off after a long speech.

Shaking her head she spoke yet again, 'So that is me up to a T, you see why the idea of children does not fill me with glee now do you not?'

<style type="text/css">
.twoioknife1 b {font-weight:bold; color: #0D6487; letter-spacing:1px; }
.twoioknife1 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.twoioknife1 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.twoioknife1 {margin:0px auto; width:450px; background:#fff url(http://i910.photobucket.com/albums/ac30 ... -blood.jpg) no-repeat top center; border:none; padding: 250px 0px 25px 0px; font-family: verdana, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color: #01B2F9; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
.twoioknife1 .in {padding:150px 0 0 0}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread