When help is needed
ooc: Sounds good to me Smile
wc: 444

In her soothing sleep, everything was perfect.
The sun's light danced merrily on the frosty ground. Small paw pads padded on the course arctic grasses that differed from green to burgundy mosses. Exited yips burst forth from pink fur lined lips. The small beige and white pup who could be none other the Althea tousled on the ground with a larger grey toned male. She growled happily and in mock anger trying to nip his clawed paws.
Both started to grow. They grew till they were about adolescents, though never leaving there game or taking notice to there changing forms.
Aletha snapped at his tail, plucking a few grey hairs from there very root.
"Hey! Now did you have to?" He laughed staring at her in a brotherly manner.
"Well no one was going to do it besides me, little brother." She laughed breezily. The male smiled affectionally back, yet slowly his form rippled. Shrinking, turning an copper autumn color. Till a old grey muzzled fox sat in a forest that had once been the flat tundra.
"Kale?" The she wolf gasped.
The fox smiled mournfully before turning to dust. Leaving a half mad stare of an coyote behind in his shadow. The creature sat hunched and unmoving eyes focused on Althea. Glowering. Saliva dripping and dribbling down her jaws.
"I tried to warn you." A steely voice said behind. Whirling around in a dreamers confusion. Althea stood as a puppy looking up to a beautiful fluffy white she wolf who could only glare frostily down upon her.
"No one can be trusted..."

[html] "Hello"

Mahogany eyes snapping open in alarm. The she wolf stumbled onto her legs witch did not agree to holding her weight so suddenly. Bewildered she blinked away the sleep, confusion and terror from her eyes. Glancing wide eyed at the stranger who stared curiously at her. Eyes scanned the figure, from her ribbons that fluttered in the wind, to her long blond tresses that danced as well. Forcing back a shudder of fear that the humanoid shape always seemed to give her.
"Um, hello. I' am from the phenix valley pack. And um well, help was requested and I v-volunteered." She said uneasily eyes dropping to her paws in discomfort.
Clearing her thought she attempted to speak again.
"I hope I can be of service. I don't well... shift you see." She mumbled again eyes now focusing on a large fly that bobbed up and down with a velvety green piece of grass.
Chancing an other glance up at the decorated wolf, with anxious eyes of an feral creature not used to interaction.

Messages In This Thread