Finding no one
[html]

Hello, hello! 300+

It appeared the male was debating on whether or not to depart before anyone arrived (for he was beginning to turn back around and head the opposite way), but as soon as Alae approached, he decided to linger. Alae didn't think her arrival was too long in duration, but also assumed that approaching any pack's borders was a bit nerve racking, especially if it was your first time doing so. Apologetic as if he disturbed Alae in any manner from her day, her head shook softly; her braids swaying gently with her motion. "Not at all." Alae reassured him. There was little that could truly disrupt her, for even she was still in the stage where she was curious to explore every new aspect of Dahlia de Mai, and the surrounding territories of her new refuge.

When the visitor glanced at Kael, the owl clicked his beak, whether in a motion of acknowledgment or just a motion in general. His wide, gleaming yellow eyes stared right back into the Luperci, as if Kael was the judge for seeing into another being's soul for Alae. Like herself, the young Luperci was on a quest to learn more about the ways of Dahlia de Mai. Alae was more than enthralled to share any information the wandered might requested to her own knowledge of Dahlia. Mentioning he met someone previously from the Dahlian ranks not too long ago, Alae nodded in acknowledgement to this. He then further inquired about an individual named Shiloh Dawnrunner. Shiloh Dawnrunner. At the mention of this name, Alae's heart sank a little bit. Unfortunately, Alae didn't meet this Shiloh individual yet. Well, it appeared like her effort in sharing information to the visitor would be flawed from the start. "Unfortunately, I haven't met a Shiloh Dawnrunner yet. I'm relatively new yet to Dahlia myself, but I can definitely offer to show you around. Maybe the both of us can pick up on her scent somewhere here, and be led to her. Or, we can find someone who might be able to help us. Is Shiloh family to you?" Alae said, wondering if he would be credible to take a little tour of Dahlia to possibly find the whereabouts of Shiloh, and if he was related to her in some way or form.

<style type="text/css">
.triskele b {font-weight:bold; color:#9A7B36; letter-spacing:1px; }
.triskele .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.triskele p {text-indent:25px; padding:2px 20px; margin:0px;}
.triskele {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#c7be8a; background-image:url(http://i52.tinypic.com/119rz2s.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid gray; padding: 240px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: georgia; font-size:11px; color:#7B6F53; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread