If You Stay..
[html]

Minor PP to Jace, lemme know if you want it changed. XD

Certainly the Patriarch held no intent to join them in their little games and pastimes, but to be present was an honor in and of itself, though the hybrid would not so openly admit to it. He seemed to startle them, though subtly, but despite it and the terror of agonizing events recently plaguing the Valley seemed not to have affected them too dramatically long-term. Ookami smiled, benevolent and calm as always, while Jace fired back with an humored attitude, one the cyclops could not exactly blame.

"Sure, my bad," he shrugged, a smirk lingering at his scarred lips. Eye followed the hanging tattered ear distractedly. "I'm fine. Just heard all the noise and wanted to find out the occasion." He raised a brow and looked between the two expectantly, hinting for an answer.

Next, he stepped forward and reached his remaining fingers up to her ear. "You got a thing, there," he said, and with a rather effortless tug, pulled the hanging skin loose. He looked at it briefly, then flicked it over his shoulder.

<style>
.undonejeffooc {font-style:italic; color:#000000;}
.undonejeff p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.undonejeff b {color:#EADFCB; text-shadow: 0.0em 0.0em 0.1em #1C2019; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.undonejeff {font-family: georgia; font-size:12px; color:#696157; letter-spacing:.2px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:15px; text-align: justify; margin:0px auto; margin:5px auto; width:422px;}
.undonejeffinner{background-color:#BFB6A5; background-image:url(http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... onetab.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 175px 0px; border:1px solid #2D2622; width:422px; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread