It dies upon her heart
[html]
[/html]
During the time that Beppe had spent in Clouded Tears, he had always slept outside. The fog would grow even thicker at night and permeate through his fur. It left the boy's skin a little chilled, but it was pleasing to him, almost reminiscent of his old home in Northern Italy. This was the only period of his life where he lived outside, though; everywhere else he had inhabited had given them a house.

If the boy had felt bad about saying a lot, he learned he didn't have to. Smiling softly at her words, his fingers finally stopping their ceaseless spiral through the sand, he nodded. "Yes, here where I live we usually stay in our shifted form... It is easier, for us, or at least my mother and my father and myself, because we are used to life in Italy, where most everyone stays in their shifted form. I don't shift a lot, as well, but once you get used to it it doesn't hurt as much." The boy smiled, trying to be encouraging to the younger girl. He peered towards where Ember had pointed with her noise, and nodded. Beppe had not yet left Insieme lands.

"My mother and my father are here, and also an aunt. For a long time it was only me and my mother... Do you want to see our house?" It was somewhat surprising to him that she had never been in one, but also understandable. Anyways, he would be pleased to show her around.

[html]
[/html]

Messages In This Thread