the quiet things that no one ever knows [p]
[html]

Magnolia had found a fresh water source and the teenager drank heartily, letting the cool water splash down her front as she lapped up the river. She had ran more than 13 hours today and was intent on resting up for another long day tomorrow. As she was settling down and scoping out a potential area to sleep, the wind threw a scent across her entire face that stunned her for a moment. It was her dark savior! Impeccable timing.

This time, however, he was alone. The teenager whipped around, tail wagging in excitement. His presence was detected despite his body being obscured by distance. The man called out, and Magnolia whipped around to respond to him. She exhaustedly plodded closer to where he stood. “I’m leaving, this time for good. I don't know where i'm headed, but all I know is that I want some serious distance between the kingdom and myself,” she stated simply, tired eyes looking up at the man she so dearly respected.

<style type="text/css">
.Magnfreeb2 b {font-weight:bold; color:#b7b5af; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #000000; }
.Magnfreeb2-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#66645a; text-align:right;text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #000000;}
.Magnfreeb2 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.Magnfreeb2 {margin:0 auto; width:480px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... liafrb.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #b7b5af; padding: 215px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#66645a; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12.3px; text-align:justify; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #000000;}
.Magnfreeb2-border1 {width:484px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
.Magnfreeb2-line1 {width:450px; border-bottom:1px dotted #3f3e37; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
Table by Alli <3
[/html]

Messages In This Thread