Three Hopeful Thoughts
[html]

The stoic little creature accepted the reprimand gracefully, bowing her head. "Of course, excuse my ignorance." Would anyone in Dahlia de Mai act as a representative for Nayru, did any of them feel the right? There were a few she trusted to act in her stead, but even as she considered them all family, a child could not represent the mother. While Nayru did everything that she did for the good of the Dahlians, she knew that without guidance some of their personal hang-ups and biases might get in their own way, especially with pack relations. Yet she did not question the Dreamers' way of life, it was not her place and she was just as pleased to be talking with Ghita as Anu or the other leader, who evidentially was Ghita's sister.

"It would be a pleasure to speak with you, if your leaders are too busy." Nayru really had nothing that she had to say that were for the leader's ears only, and surely if Ghita was so close to the leader of Crimson Dreams the tokens and good will would work their way back to her, even if the messenger was a bit abrasive now. "I come only to inform Crimson Dreams of the change in leadership within Dahlia de Mai's borders," Nayru knew however that such changes were beyond the care or concern of most other packs, "and to extend our friendship to Crimson Dreams. I've brought tokens of our good will, if you would accept them?" She did not reach for her cloth sack yet, waiting to see how Ghita would soften or harden at her word.

<style type="text/css">
.nayberry b {font-weight:bold; color:#ec1414; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.nayberry-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:10px; color:#ec1414; text-align:right; }
.nayberry p {text-indent:30px; padding:5px 8px; margin:0px;}
.nayberry {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#ffffff; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v90/c ... /nayru.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 280px 0px; font-family: verdana, serif; font-size:11px; color:#000000; line-height:13px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Meghann!

[/html]

Messages In This Thread