when one was desolate
[html]
No worries Smile I'm just glad I saw this now because I wasn't gonna be around the rest of the weekend XD

Friendship and family were sometimes interchangeable words to Naniko. She had a few friends that she was so close to that she considered them a part of the family automatically...as well as family members that she had never met or had never known. Blood tied she and Helios together where social networking had not, each having grown up in their own places far apart from each other.

There were others, of course, and she opened her muzzle to speak of them. "A few of my children still walk these lands...one lives in Cour Des Miracles, other D'Angelos used to live in Cercatori de Arte and I have heard word that there may be some up in Dahlia de Mai. There are quite a few here...cousins, my direct family, our great-aunt Misery, Roman's aunt.." She trailed off. There were many of them.

Helios did wish to stay, it seemed, a fact that pleased her. The more of her family that she could get collected into one place, the better! She had been away for a few months before she had made Anathema, while she had been searching for Selene...but now she was back and, like Helios, was devoted to the cause. "Here...or in this general area. I'd be glad to offer you a home, brother."

"You sound like a D'Angelo to me. I do not follow the religion of some of the older D'Angelos, like Aunt Misery...but I do feel that we have our own dark, rebellious streak that is a part of our lineage." Naniko nodded. "I can direct you to a more permanent den...we have plenty of open ones, and you're welcomed to explore the caves. Just be careful. At any hint of shifting or a rock-slide, run as fast as you can."

<style type="text/css">
.nani22 {width:400px; background-image:url('http://www.ghostecho.net/souls/ana/naniko.png'); background-position:bottom center; background-color:#AFC4CC; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid black;}
.nani222 {padding:10px 10px 85px 10px; font-family:georgia; font-size:11px; color:#384F57; line-height:15px; text-align:justify;}
.nani22 b {color:#476571;}
.nani22 p {text-indent:39px; margin:0px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread