for you, for me, for everybody
[html]

<3 WC: 456

Sage gave a hearty nod and a jovial grin when Savina spoke of the wanderlust living in everyone. "Yes, I suppose you're right." The earth child knew this to be true, too. Travel to and from Inferni, though, seemed limited. Compared to her past life in Juniper Peace, the travel she did now was petty. Still, she spent much time walking through the woods; her well rounded calves proved this. It was a shame she'd not yet met someone who longed for that world experience the way that she did.

Large chocolate ears flicked back at Savina's recounting of the blizzard, when she'd lost that metal masked person. The dark Marino woman seemed anguished, and Sage's sun-colored eyes turned down, towards the ground, her own expression falling. No one should have to suffer through that. Sage was perpetually grateful that she hadn't lost many so close to her. Still, there was a stinging there, but the tan princess tried to keep her thoughts from death. She just knew that Daddy was still alive.

Sage gave a courteous, slight bow at the warm invitation and welcome. She would certainly love to visit the strip of the sandy beach that Crimson Dreams lay claim to. Oh, that would just be lovely!" she said with the gentle flourish of small cream hands.

Her gaze wandered to the skyline, and then to the sky above. The sun was quickly getting low, and the child of the forest feared what dangers lay in the darkness. Remembering the items she'd brought, Sage muttered, "Oh!" in realization. Turning and closing the distance between she and Lennon, the girl reached into his saddlebag and, after some fumbling, retrieved an item that she thought would be fitting for this place, for this woman. She'd remembered this specific painting earlier, and just knew she would have to give it to Savina. It was quite small, but more detailed than most. The image was a melded painting of the sea; the cliffs of Cours des Miracles and the rocky shores of Inferni adding inspiration to the small work. After staring at it for a moment, smiling, Sage strode back over to the taller, darker woman and held it against her chest briefly.

"I must be going rather shortly, as it is getting late; but I brought some paintings with me, and I think this one fits your home just right." she explained, holding out the piece for ebony lady to see. "Consider it a token of peace, if you will." she said with a smile, yellow eyes soft on the peaceful Marino woman. Sage only hoped the woman had a place for the piece of art; it was one that was close to her own heart.

<style>
.sagetrippyhippie1 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.sagetrippyhippie1 p {padding:2px 30px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.sagetrippyhippie1 b {color:#64480b; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.sagetrippyhippie1 {background-image:url(http://img819.imageshack.us/img819/5007/sagetrippy.gif); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:0px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; padding:10px 0px 90px 0px; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread