slezy ne padayut
[html]

Adrian's visage went from comfortable to serious very quickly. The safety and happiness of Iliya was pretty much his top priority. Something had happened here that he hadn't known about, and it apparently made it completely unsafe to continue living here. On a lighter note, Mars' lover was pregnant. Mars had a significant other. That sort of brought his mood back to something happy, but he still looked somewhat serious. "I don't know what happened to Shawchert's son, but if it's serious enough for you to pick up your family and leave, I'm not going to stay and put Iliya in harm's way." He didn't know where they would go, but they'd find a place. He knew better than to simply ask if he could go with this stranger and his girl to a new pack, simply because they were just strangers. Regardless of whether Mars was a half-brother to Liya or not. It was not his place to ask.

He was still half in thought of where he was possibly going to go when Mars replied to the other things. Adrian didn't have the mind at the moment to respond, and he felt like he didn't really need to. He was answering one of his own questions; he had no idea what California was, and frowned slightly when Mars bitterly mentioned Rurik running off. Surely he was upset at his son vanishing... surely he was ... more of a family guy than that. But laying random chicks and then running off didn't leave a good impression of the old Russo in Adrian's mind.

"Family is a good thing. I actually couldn't wish for more-- I'd hate for him to grow up without being around any blood family." Blood family was an important thing to Adrian, but so far, only concerning Iliya. Family was very important. He sat back on the couch and Iliya shifted in his lap, turning so he faced Adrian's stomach before he began to dose off. Adrian was quiet for a moment, peering down at his precious bundle before he began to smile again, turning his attention back to Mars.

"So, when are the little ones due?" he asked with curiosity. He loved puppies, and hoped that he'd have the chance to meet Mars' kids some time after they were born. But first he had to meet Krystalle, and hopefully make a good impression on her.

<style type="text/css">
.iliya-gift b {font-weight:bold; color:#fecc73; letter-spacing:1px; }
.iliya-gift .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center; }
.iliya-gift p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.iliya-gift {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#0d1843; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/v3Ppj.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 80px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread