Onlar için bu çok zor .. bizim için kolay gelir.
[html]

sorry it's short Smile

J'adore had gone out that morning with Aur, figuring that she would feel safer if she knew where she was. Her scarf, how dry and clean, was draped across her shoulders, covering her neck and shoulders. By time they had returned home Aur was feeling a great deal better than when J'adore found her.

As he approached the cabin, he smiled. Mizu was there. 'Mizu' J'adore saidwalking over and embracing her. Aur moved awkwardly behind, but when J'adore let go of the woman she hugged her loosly with a simple, 'Allo'. As she let go of the woman Aur looked up to J'adore who smiled and said, 'Aur... why don't you go and collect some herbs, I think we're running out' he looked to Mizu for backing up. Aur smiled, nodded and walked off happily.

Turning back to Mizu he place his hands on her arms and stared at her. Recently they had been trying for puppies, which had led J'adore to start to become protective of her, just in case. 'How have you been?'.

<style type="text/css">
.jadorelove2 b {font-weight:bold; color:#b8162b; letter-spacing:1px; }
.jadorelove2 i {font-style:italic; color:#4c5708; }
.jadorelove2 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center; color:#4c5708}
.jadorelove2 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.jadorelove2 {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#ffffff; background-image:url(http://i55.tinypic.com/346wdw9.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 270px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#fba500; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread