Onlar için bu çok zor .. bizim için kolay gelir.
[html]
I ♥ you.

ooc; tis okay!(:

pinkey promise

At the sound of footsteps Mizu turned. She saw J'adore and Aur approaching. She smiled at both and her grin widened as J'adore embraced her. When it was over she smiled at him, "Hello J'adore." She looked at Aur, "Good day Aur." She smiled happily at the two. J'adore asked her to fetch some herbs and Mizu gave a little wave as she walked off.

J'adore placed his hands upon her, sending tingles down her spine. She smiled, "I have been good. And you my love?" The sentance made her feel sophisticated and weird, making her smile widen. She giggled as she pulled J'adore in for another hug. She just wanted tobe closer to him. Even when they were as close as they could be she wanted to be closer. Everytime they touched she got the same tingles that flooded through her body.

J'adore cared so much about her and she wanted to make sure that J'adore knew she felt the same way. As she pulled away from her embrace Mizu looked into his eyes. Her own sparkled and her lips curled into a smile, "I love you so much J'adore." She giggled and smiled. Her heart pounded in her chest. Her stomach felt like butterflies were swarming within her. She sighed happily. Love felt so good to her. It calmed her but excited her as well. It was a mix of feelings, all of them good.

<style>
.freetable-c03 p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.freetable-c03 b {color:#000000;}
.freetable-c03-b {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto;}
.freetable-c03-header {font-family:georgia, serif; color:#FFFFFF; text-shadow:#FFFFFF 0px 0px 4px; float: right; margin:5px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:15px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.freetable-c03-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.freetable-c03 {background-color:#EE9A4D; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #DDE6CF; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#474844; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:14px; width:400px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i27.servimg.com/u/f27/15/57/31/07/love1010.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 240px 0px; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread