Windsong
Saluce’s tail kept wagging and it picked up its pace from a slow lope back and forth to a furious show of emotion. Even though he didn’t know much about this brilliantly smart woman he liked her and he only wished she knew him well enough to know that this breach in his normally emotionless void was an amazing display. Finally she seemed ready and his body bristled with energy, he wanted to run circles around her to show her how happy he was but that was the line, he wouldn’t degrade himself that much at least not yet. But it didn’t stop him from nipping the back of her leg before jumping a few feet away in a flirtatious little gesture before leading her toward his home.

As promised the home wasn’t too far away, depending on where you were in Dahlia you could be an hour or two away from anything or just a few minutes from everything. It was just the layout obviously. He bowed his head as he stepped to the side before entering his home, signifying ladies first before he’d follow her in. He was devious at times and those eyes of his roamed up her legs and to around her waist, getting a good view of her backside before his eyes would dart away to give him a plausible excuse should her eyes catch his roaming. It wasn’t anything he could help; a red blooded male such as himself did have a way of admiring the female form even if some females didn’t exactly appreciate this.

Finally she was sufficiently admired and his form walked off to a back room to shift up to his more useable form. “be right back,” he spoke as he did this. A few moments later he walked back out this time on two legs and his tail still swished behind him at a slower pace. He felt alive today in her presence and was glad they were going to do something other than talk medicine.

“Welcome to my home,” The grand two story home was his soul residence; no one else shared it with him. He kept it in as pristine a shape as he could, although it missed a females touch. It was furnished quite well, and guessed anyone who admired homes might admire this one. “You can take a seat if you like, I have cool water or wine, or we could get right down to the business of teaching me how to apply this herb”.

Messages In This Thread