the quiet things that no one ever knows [p]
Table by Fae <3
[html]

While the last Monroe girl was in good health in the Kingdom, she felt as if she didn’t deserve the food she was given. In the past week or so Magnolia had eaten very little and had caught very little food herself. Now she was exhausted and anxious and had indeed looked thinner than usual. And after a full day of running, she was surprised she could keep her dainty eyelids open. The man seemed to almost order her to calm down, which irritated the teenager but she was too exhausted to let it show. Silver ears clung to her head, brilliant green eyes averted in embarrassment. His words sent heat to her cheeks as she listened to his well-intended lecture.

With a low voice she responded to him after a few moments. “I was fully intending on resting for the night,” she said quietly, eyes still downcast reminiscent of a puppy that did something wrong. “I just… want to get out of here for good. I’m an adult now, I can do what I want,” as those last few words were spoken the girl proceeded to inject a little more confidence into what she was saying. She was headstrong, after all, and determined to not turn around and go back.

<style>
.magnoliaflow-text {padding:0px 5px;}
.magnoliaflow p {padding:5px 0px; text-indent:15px; margin:5px;}
.magnoliaflow b {color:#f7921f; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; }
.magnoliaflow {width:355px; margin:0 auto; background-color:#0e284b; background-image:url(); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; padding:6px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: 'palatino linotype', palatino, serif; font-size:13px; color:#e7899d; word-spacing:.2px; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.1px; text-align:justify; border:3px double #000000;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread