when one was desolate
[html]

Naniko disclosed the whereabouts of her children, to which blackened ears narrowed a little more forward at the names of the packs that colonized in other areas near Anathema. Cour Des Miracles, Cercatori de Arte, Dahlia de Mai. They all sounded fairly exotic of one another, and for once Helios was rather fascinated to seek out these areas to meet more of Naniko's offspring (technically his nieces and nephews). He was never really one to take interest in other things unless they were of beneficial use to him, however, there was something about these lands that sparked his curiosity in a whole other manner. There were cousins scattered about, and a great-aunt of theirs by the name of Misery. Helios nodded in silence to this. Misery would be kept in the back of his mind, for their great-aunt could prove to be a link to their past. A link to who their father was. He wished there was more to contribute, but Helios couldn't help but absorb all Naniko told him, and listen to her words in silence.

Enthralled that Helios made decision to stay in the underground refuge of Anathema, he was still generally cautious about making this sudden move and commitment to something he never really knew or understood. There was something inside of him, though, that told him this was what his current destiny was supposed to be. He had traveled for miles, and while he didn't turn up with Selene living and breathing, this was her legacy she left behind with the rest of the D'Angelo family. Naniko seemed rather pleased for Helios' decision to stay, and thus was an opportunity to get back to his roots. There was a soft grin to cross his black muzzle when Naniko recognized him as a D'Angelo through and through, and spoke about the religion that much of their older ancestors practiced. Helios shook his head indignantly. "Religion. I've always been interested, and have tried on some. None of them appealed to me so far, but I'm interested in knowing just what religions our elders followed." Helios replied, knowing that Naniko possibly could know some detail about the religion, or possibly Misery would as well.

Naniko offered a den that would be his permanent residence. Nodding in acknowledgement to this, Helios would be destined to follow wherever Naniko decided to take him. He wasn't particularly picky either, as any den in the caves would be able to suit his needs. Noting caution, his thoughts drifted to Selene's fate once again, and felt a deep twang of sorrow in his soul. "I won't make the same fault as Selene." The dark D'Angelo said, the sentence coming out a little more darker than aspired to be.

<style type="text/css">
.character-a01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#666543; letter-spacing:-1px; font-size:12px; }
.character-a01 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:georgia, sans-serif; font-size:10px; text-align:center;}
.character-a01 p {text-indent:0px; padding:3px 20px; margin:0px;}
.character-a01 {margin:0px auto; width:350px; background-color:#fefefe; background-image:url(http://i52.tinypic.com/34ffnmh.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 90px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#000000; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.1px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread