This river that we ride has always been alive
[html]

The strife that AniWaya had suffered was nothing compared to the things that some of Anu's packmates had endured. Their losses were mostly material in nature and such things could be rebuilt and replaced. The loss of his own hut had barely phased him, for now that he was a mated man his small hut would not do. Liliana and he had lived in it comfortably, before it was destroyed, but such a small dwelling would not do once they had a family of their own. Once the snows melted, he would search someone out to help him build a good, large, sturdy hut that would house his family. Perhaps Anu's sons would be those souls. "It was difficult, but not anything that cannot be overcome. Any help we can get would be most welcomed, I am sure. We have few builders, and I am not among their ranks." For as good as he was with a bow, he was not skilled when it came to constructing anything larger than tools of the hunt.

"My family mostly resides back in the Great Tribe, so I do not know for sure how they fare; I do hope that they are well. However," he said, a grin painting his strong features, "I have taken a mate since last we saw one another." Nayati may have missed his family dearly, but now he had Liliana and that ache did not seem so strong any longer. "She is well. Her name is Liliana. I hope you will be able to meet her sometime soon." He was certain his mate would find Anu's company just as refreshing as he did.

<style type="text/css">
.nayatifrb1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#a6d0e0; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #284e5d; }
.nayatifrb1-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#152836; text-align:right;text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #284e5d;}
.nayatifrb1 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.nayatifrb1 {margin:0 auto; width:480px; background-color:#40688b; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... nafb01.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #152836; padding: 160px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#152836; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12.3px; text-align:justify; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #40688b;}
.nayatifrb1-border1 {width:482px; border:1px solid #40688b; margin:0 auto;}
.nayatifrb1-line1 {width:450px; border-bottom:1px dotted #5e84a6; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
---
[/html]

Messages In This Thread