Crimes for our blood
[html]

iliedabit

The man was here, and the other man was not. It definitely gave the Russo a chance to be thankful for not seeing Anann around. Haven came for him, having heard his call moments before. The look he received was a far cry warmer than the one he had expected, though far cooler than his highest hope had been for. Still, it was not a raging snarl eager to bite off his head, rending his spine useless. Anatoliy bowed his head slightly, guilt on his face, though it disappeared. Instead was sincere apology, humility, but the guild was gone. "I know zhis is so very late, but I vas vorried zhat zhe time had been too soon before," He glanced about, checking for that son of a bitch. He had made it too obvious though; Haven probably would see it.

"I apologize for my behavior before," he said simply, when satisfied they were truly alone. Beside the equines of course. Anatoliy would have put out his hand for the other man to shake in acceptance for his apology, but it was not a custom he had seen often here in the old New World. "It vas.. unacceptable. However, vhatever reason you vould take, it had been a hard time zhen." It was a hard time now too, but he would not admit weakness to keep his woman to another man. "It has been hard."

<style type="text/css">
.catchthedream b {font-weight:bold; color:#347a81; letter-spacing:1px; }
.catchthedream-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:11px; color:#949e9e; text-align:center;}
.catchthedream p {text-indent:15px; padding:2px 10px; margin:0px;}
.catchthedream {margin:0 auto; width:336px; background-color:#040809; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v368/ ... ydream.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #949e9e; padding: 270px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:11px; color:#c3c3c4; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.catchthedream-border1 {width:338px; border:1px solid #040809; margin:0 auto;}
.catchthedream-line1 {width:200px; border-bottom:1px dashed #80a7b0; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread