Crimes for our blood
[html]

Sometimes it seemed that those in the Kingdom that he did not know outnumbered the ones that he did. It was a strange feeling for the man who had been among the pack's founding members. But then the Court had been small; it would have been difficult not to know everyone. There were so many now, and Haven was no longer a bachelor who only had his duties to the pack to worry about. Now he had Princess, and his children to fill his thoughts as well. Loyal as he was to King and Court, his family would always come first if it ever came down to it. He was more concerned about being there to look after his children than making house-calls to all the new souls who wondered into the misfit pack.

At the mention of the golden warrior woman life returned to Anatoliy's personage and puzzle pieces suddenly fit together in the Knight's head. So, they were more than just friends. Or at least the Russo cared for Anann in more than just a friendly fashion. It was easy for someone who had felt love to detect it in another. "Yes, she was here. She often is, what with Rem and all." Surely Anatoliy knew that. He wasn't sure why the Russian sounded so urgent, unless he too had had a run in with Anann's "friend". "I came back from my patrols to quite a ruckus here in the stables. I came in just to see that damned Serf had her pinned up against the wall of the tack room and he slapped her. I taught him a lesson he won't soon forget," the Knight said darkly. It was obvious that Keese had not gotten away with a mere verbal warning as Anatoliy had with his misdemeanor.

<style type="text/css">
.Havengifter01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#fba702; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #481e00; }
.Havengifter01-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#331400; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #BA4F00; text-align:center;}
.Havengifter01 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.Havengifter01 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#BA4F00; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... beez01.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #fedfa3; padding: 0px 0px 150px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#331400; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #BA4F00; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.Havengifter01-border1 {width:502px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
.Havengifter01-line1 {width:470px; border-bottom:1px solid #bf641a; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
300+

[/html]

Messages In This Thread