[m]we watched him pour bad red wine into his head
He was studying the bottles with an almost clinical detachment. What was so interesting about them that had made his mother and Lucifer enjoy them so much? He'd lost his family because of the liquids in the bottles. He'd lifted a finger to trace the delicately printed label again, when a voice came from behind him. He turned and saw a woman.

And what a woman. His eyes traveled her full length before speaking. He was used to clothed wolves, and unclothed wolves, but this... this state of undress was very appealing. His ears swiveled back, then forward, a sudden shyness clouding his brain. "Err... hello yourself? I uh... I was just lookin' around. Sorry if I disturbed you, miss."

His tongue was thick as he kept having to pull his gaze away from the upturned breasts that were only partially covered by the top the female wore. He was suddenly very glad he'd convinced his son to stay behind in the pack. He ran his fingers through his short messy mane before letting his gaze rest on something behind her. The flag hanging from the corner, the one with the leaf on it. Then maybe her obvious attributes would quit distracting him.

"I'm Tal. Pleasure to meet you, miss..." He left the question hanging, half hoping she'd tell him to leave, half hoping she'd ask him to stay. He was woefully unversed with women, the only woman he'd ever slept with had been Kira. Besides that his only sexual encounters had been with males, once with Lucifer, and once with Bart. He didn't understand the blatant interest in her sky blue gaze, nor the throaty growl in her sweet voice.

Messages In This Thread