Defy the laws of physics..
[html]

The monster wanted to laugh at her, he lowered his head dropping his eyes off of her, and he wanted to laugh. A hand slipped up to his chest as his sides moved in and out quickly, it was clear she was not as stupid as most female around these lands, but never the less she was a female and Lucifer, or should we say Sam and would like many others before would fall short to her feelings over mind. Then that would be when like every other time before he would stop all the games, and would confess just really who he was. How he had been spinning a web of hate and lies around these lands and this spider was very soon going to eat all the little bugs that he had wrapped up in his sticky web of sin.

Lifting his head, his sapphire eyes were still holding back, keeping that secret of just who he was. They where clouded up, and even very misty as the male looked into the eyes of the black female victim, she would know the pain that he loved to bring onto other female, that burn and shame. He would make her learn how it all feels. Lucifer shook his head, no he wasn’t that male. ”Then the goddess has blessed you! You don’t look a day over two. For being one of the oldest female in these lands. Medic hm? What an honor that they had placed upon your shoulders? Say…tell me? What has been your most interesting case? “ The monster would sweet talk her to his grave and back, he was gifted with gad and would use it to bring her walls down, little by little.

Her body was her tattle tail, she did not trust him…just yet and he knew that if he pushed forward with trying to close the gap between the two of them that she would and just might attack him. The words that came next were just like the others. All seemed to want to know why, why why. Oh how sick he was of these stupid pointless questions.
”I use to live here, once upon a time. I just trying to find my lost mate and child that use to live here.” So really he wasn’t lying…He did live here once upon a time, he knew where the stupid whore Deuce was, and where Noah was. He knew that he was just walking on this fine line with her, one way was a caring shoulder for him to lean on, while the other was a bitter fight where it would lead to blood and lead to her being raped.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread