Smiling sweetly
[html]

OOC: i suck simple as that. +3

The woman had agreed that it had been awhile. They both had been busy doing their own lives, and it was almost strange that the two could live in the same house yet, they barely talked, much less were they able to see each other on a regular basis. Now that she was Centurion, she had possibly even less time on her hands. It bothered him that they did not get to spend more time together, but he also knew how to keep his distance when one was not interested in him. Never had she seek him out to be in his company so it was hard to say if they were even friends anymore. He had no ill-will towards the woman, it was obvious by the way he spoke to her, for he was much nicer to her than most people in Inferni, not only because she was a higher rank but because Cotl liked Halo. Yeah, I know, shocking isn't it? It shouldn't be. I've been preaching this for awhile now. Cotl didn't really change, only his persistence did. He did not seek her out as much as he used to, and that was a fault because he had given up hope.

She thanked him, and he nodded his head. bitte he muttered back, the German word that doubled for both 'please' and 'you're welcome' and then she had gone on to ask him how he was doing. She was leader, and he knew that she had heard of his nephew's death. The man cleared his throat and twitched his shoulder. He then shrugged before he spoke. I'm okays. Ich can'ts complains.. the man commented, not really going into anything in detail with the woman simply because he found his time to be rather boring and uninteresting to talk about. He found most of his existence to be uninteresting to talk about anyways. He'd much rather talk about other things. Hows ist du? the man asked, cocking his head to the right and looking at the woman with his dual colored eyes.

<style>
.cotl-guill .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.cotl-guill p {padding:2px 20px; margin:10px; text-indent:30px;}
.cotl-guill b {color:#863230; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.cotl-guill {background-color:none; background-image:url(http://img199.imageshack.us/img199/1146/cotl2.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:0px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:11px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; padding:10px 0px 130px 0px; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread