Warmth of the soul
[html]

329 words/I hope that daddy isn't very possessive. If he is, Luna is intop trouble.

The woman's ears twitched as they catched the sound of light footsteps. They didn't sound very cadent neither agile, so she supposed that they were produced by a young pup. She approached to the source of the sound, feeling Kali's anxiety grow bigger, until she found herself face to face with a pup. "A pup is patrolling the borders?" Both females thought at the same time. The tiny creature was predominantly red, though of a light tone, and some parts of it were even lighter.

Confusion was evident on the female's dark brown face as she leaned in front of the pup. He (she noticed that 'it' was actually a 'he') introduced himself as Jiva with a poorly developed speech, characteristic of young pups. After witnessing this, Luna came to the conclussion that Jiva was only a playful pup who had gotten too far from home, maybe in search of an infatile adventure. His young and lively features produced a typical reaction on the woman. She knelt down and placed both of her hands in her lap.

"Greetings Jiva. My name is Luna Sabino and I'm a Loner." Kali, who was observing the entire scene, even though she was invisible to the other's eyes, chuckled at the boy's attitude. "He's so cute!" Luna smiled again. She loved pups. In fact, she would have enjoyed to stay and play with the youngster for a while. But she knew that the pup's disappearance must have been a worry for his parents, who shouls be looking for him right now. In that case, Luna knew what she had to do. She threw her head backwards and howled hoping that the pup's parents were within the hearing range. If not, she wasn't sure about what would she do.

Lime green looked at the pup's fluffy pelt when she finished howling. "Now boy, tell me, what brought you to the borders of your home? i think that you should remain inside with your parents."

table by lin
<style>
.sabinoedlunaooc {font-style:italic; color:#000000;}
.sabinoedlunacred {font-style:italic; color:#000000; text-align:right; font-size:8px;}
.sabinoedluna p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.sabinoedluna b {color:#AEAD76; text-shadow: 0.0em 0.0em 0.1em #26240C; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.sabinoedluna {font-family: georgia; font-size:12px; color:#26240C; letter-spacing:.2px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:15px; text-align: justify; margin:0px auto; margin:5px auto; width:399px;}
.sabinoedlunainner{background-color:#736B33; background-image:url(http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... unatab.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:130px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #3E3B13; width:399px; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread