Windsong
Saluce looked at her with affectionate eyes, taking in what she said and nodding slightly as his tail slowed but still showed no signs of stopping. The behemoth could understand her point of view, but in a sense he wasn’t the man with a broken leg. She had given him the medicine he needed and he could have just left it at that but no here he was letting her into his life, giving her a close look at him. So it burned him a bit to be compared with someone as low as the previous guy she talked about. His heart was a bottomless pit of caring for those who gained entrance to it, and she had the key to it even if she didn’t realize it. He’d burn the entire expanse of Nova Scotia if any harm befell her in a rage, to right any wrong done to her, and that courtesy was only extended to only a chosen few.

“it’s okay Amata, but I am not him, and You will be treated as the lady you are, not by what some dumb dog did to you at an earlier time. You wanted to know me, and this is who I am. I do not let people into my home or my shop or take them on tours of my homeland if my heart didn’t already have a tie to them.” And that was that, she’d just have to suffer his tongue and if she didn’t like it then she could leave. Saluce would not alter his behavior because some dumb idiot had ruined the honesty in the words he spoke, and Amata deserved such lavish attention. Even if she didn’t realize it, she was by all standards a beautiful lady deserving of a man who could show her every day why she was so precious to him.

Finally her comments settled on the bow and he frowned a bit. A bow was a weapon but also a fun toy to spend your time with as well. No he would push her on this, she would learn if he had any say and if that meant making targets for her to shoot to remove the thought of killing something then that would be what he did. But for now he looked around and found a suitable target, an old can..

“A bow can be an instrument of death, but it can also be an instrument of enlightenment. It takes an incredibly steady hand, a bond with your bow, and patience. I think you’d be quite good at it if you tried. I could even make some targets for you to use when you want to practice?” he said with a smile his tail picking up pace behind him, he offered to move outside, target, bow and arrows in hand to begin showing her how to become an archer.

Messages In This Thread