I wont listen
[html]

Hope you don't mind me, this thread looked very lonely for quite sometime now. 300+

This was destined to be her last round of ambling through the neighboring territories before the Wahrer would take to the vineyards of Dahlia de Mai to begin its renovation. There was one territory that didn't have the most magnificent relations due to a sordid history that was largely unknown to Alae. For all one knew, this gesture of curiosity could be one that was unwelcoming and lamentable to the future of Dahlia de Mai, but the Sidhe was a patient and kind Luperci through and through. With her she arrived with no such malice, and no such stance that spoke of a threatening nature. Only hearing what the Wahrer heard about rumors, her curiosity wasn't enough to keep her at bay from Inferni. Today seemed like an ideal day to make some potential associations, despite how Inferni was known as a clan to generally dislike many pure bred wolves.

Her snowy owl companion was left home on this day. The daylight hours seemed to get the best of Kael (to which the owl was indeed a largely nocturnal creature), and so was huddled away in the darkest, quietest spot of their abode. Approaching the borders of Inferni, there were rows of what looked like both canine and human skulls mounted on sticks. This caused Alae to halt in her tracks briefly, blinking and staring at the eyeless skulls outcasting away from the borders. They were a clear symbolism of warning to the outsiders, and noted most of them were also decorated in various colors and patterns, perhaps signifying personalization of either the kills or discoveries of such skulls. The sight of these were certainly a little unsettling, at the same time engrossing in a fascinating way.

In her peripheral vision, Alae caught sight of an Inferni member skulking the borders. The female was a tan and coppery, having a very apparent and unruly scar running down the length of her chest (from what Alae could see at a distance, that is; she wasn't entirely sure). Taking a quick inhale of breath, Alae strode over to where there was comfortable distance between them, not yet daring to place a toe or claw upon the borderline (if the skulls lining the borders didn't scream silently enough of their intentions, then who knew what would). "Excuse me? Hello. I was just wandering, and… these skulls line up like this, they are… interesting." Interesting was an understatement, but Alae didn't know how else to describe it. It wasn't the best of icebreakers, but Alae expressed interest that she was intrigued by the skulls lining the borders, and aspired to know more if the coppery woman would allow to divulge in such.

<style type="text/css"> .character-a01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#D3C690; letter-spacing:1px; } .character-a01 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:tahoma; font-size:11px;} .character-a01 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 20px; margin:0px;} .character-a01 {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i52.tinypic.com/x1c7zc.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid gray; padding: 10px 0px 300px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#595548; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;} </style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread