[M]ass Suicide
[html]

I hope Gemma will be able to handle a spiteful Teo... D:

Teo had effectively gone to his happy place by the time Gemma burst through the door. He jerked his head up in surprise, eyes wide and gleaming, when she called his name. Before, he had assumed it was Giuseppe. As she ran across the room, he watched a bit sluggishly, calming down a bit... and gaining a bitter look in his eyes. He watched her dully as she came back over, kneeling to bandage his wrists. He protested weakly in response, getting out a 'don't do that' after a short whine. No, no! Let me bleed! Go away! His mind raced incoherently, protesting to her help.

When she started blaming herself, all he could do was glare tiredly. Yes, it's your fault. You lied to me! The memory of their kiss flashed behind his eyes and he felt his chest clench up from it. How could he have been so forgiving? This girl was trying to steal Giuseppe away from him, obviously.

But then, his mind retorted, why is she helping you? The spite in his eyes faded. Why isn't Giuseppe helping me? A slight doubt faded into his heart, the mangled and twisted thing it had become. No. That bitter look started returning. You deserved this. You were unfaithful. She's just trying to make you look bad. He glared at her, spite and resentment burning in his eyes. ...you... lied to me. He'd intended for it to sound accusing and angry, but it came out broken, as if he were scared and confused... or something like that. He refused to admit to having his heart broken, even if it were true at that very moment.

<style>
.matteoblood .ooc {text-indent:10px; font-style:italic; font-size:10px;}
.matteoblood p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.matteoblood b {font-style:italic; font-weight:bold; color:#2d0000; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#930000 0px 0px 3px; }
.matteoblood {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/gdJG9.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #FFFFFF; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#fff5be; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:370px; text-align:justify; }
.matteoblood-border {width:372px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
.matteoblood .inner {margin:250px 10px 10px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/25pct_white.png); border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:20px;-moz-border-radius:20px; -webkit-border-radius:20px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread