Warmth of the soul
[html]

WC:404 OOC: Poor Jiva ran out of fun now :O

The boy, who was normally shy wagged his tail. She was a loner did that mean she wanted to join the pack? This was great! His little tail wagged so much his butt was moving along with it.

“You wanna join miwacles? You can!”

He said automatically grinning. He knew what his father asked Jiva, but as soon as he asked, the woman gave a howl and Jiva’s fur went on end, he knew he’d be in trouble now, and since he didn’t get to do what he thought would make his daddy proud, he was slightly scared of how Niro would react. The boy tried hiding in the grasses, though it was quite effective at dusk, he was still a copper red, and could be just seen if one knew where he was.

“Why’d you dew dat, I wanted to surpwise daddy.”

The boy gave Luna a hurt look.

Niro heard the call and came running to the scene as fast as he could. At first he just saw the loner standing at the borders, but then as he approached he saw his son’s copper colored pelt against the green of the grass. He seemed to understand why the wolf called and felt thankful..

“I see you have found my son, I am thankful, though you could have eaten him to teach him a lesson.”

Niro was not angry. Not really, and though he sounded serious there was a joking tone in his last comment. Jiva looked at his father open mouthed and wide eyed not able to speak a word. Niro looked at his boy then, and quietly, almost privately spoke to the pup.

“Do you want to worry your mommy and daddy? I was worried and if your mommy had found out you were gone she would have cried a lot. We don’t run off, you could get hurt very badly. We will talk more later.”

He said, and knew Jiva had been pretty much repremanded enough, the boy didn’t like upsetting his parents, especially his mother, though Niro knew she still had her moments, and was not always the same wolf, she was still the child’s mother. Niro turned to the stranger and smiled.

“ I must thank you for finding my son and letting me know. Not all wolves are that kind. My name is Niro Takekuro and this is Jiva Takekuro. May I ask your name?”

<style type="text/css">
.niro-gift b {font-weight:bold; color:#0f0f1e; letter-spacing:1px; }
.niro-gift .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center;}
.niro-gift p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.niro-gift {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#6086af; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/FYhGD.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 220px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#cedce7; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table made by Sorin[/html]

Messages In This Thread