[M]ass Suicide
[html]

WC:300+
OOC blah would go here

Guilt consumed her up inside, way to go Gemma, cause another man pain why don't you. her mouth was a grim line filled with all sorts of negative emotions. She did not like the bitter look in his eyes that was directed at her or his struggles to stop her from helping him not empty himself of blood. She was no stranger to self harming only she had been lucky enough to not scar very much but they were still there, etched into her skin and hidden underneath her fur. The words he said were not what she had been expecting. She had lied to him? How? She had never tried to hide her nature, she was who she was, maybe he was only just realising how much of a lower class citizen she really was and was trying to get rid of her in a way that would make him feel less guilty.

The woman stared at his face, her hands locked around his wrist in a death grip to stop him from pulling it back. Sapphire eyes locked onto red and blue pretty much how her hands held onto his arm, if he was washing his hands of her then she damn well wanted to know why she was being kicked to the curb. It felt like a lifetime since he had spoken yet it had been a second or two at most, her mind tumbled over and over itself coming up with scenarios, each more unlikely than the rest until it came to one that was entirely plausible; Giuseppe had done more than simply beat the boy, he had filled Matteo's mind with poison and bile against everyone and anyone who might care for him or try and build up his hopes. I swear to you Matteo, I will get you away from him if it's the last thing I do.

"What have I lied to you about?"

<style>
.AnaFK-15 .ooc {font-size:10px; font-style:italic;}
.AnaFK-15 p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.AnaFK-15 b {font-family:verdana; color:#FFF; text-shadow:#000 0px 0px 2px; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.AnaFK-15 {background-color:#632728; font-family: verdana, serif; font-size:12px; color:#fdd2db; line-height:16px; width:476px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb29 ... uls/13.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:325px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; border-radius:8px; } .AnaFK-15-border {width:478px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:8px;}</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread