Warmth of the soul
[html]
543 words/ Nom om om. I eat puppies for breakfast! muahahah! poor Jiva X3

Miracles. That's what the pack's name sounded like in the pup's mouth as he invited her to join. The thought lingered in the female's head for a while. The pup was obviously very enthusiastic about the idea of another member joining his pack. But that was a delicate subject for Luna. She was still unsure about whether she should join a pack already or not.

The pup abandoned his lively mood as soon as the howl left her throat. He mumbled a complaint as he tried to hid himself in the grass. It was senseless since his pelt was a bright red colour. "It seems like somebody was doing something that he shouldn't do." Luna's hands grabbed her skirt nervously. "Listen, I'm sorry kid, but it is not safe for a youngling to wander by itself away from its parents' territory." One of her hands stretched out to pet the pup's head. "Don't worry Jiva, i bet your daddy is already proud of you." The female smiled kindly at the pup, and then, another smell appeared.

Her head perked up a few seconds before another male appeared. By the way he looked at the pup she supposed that he was its father. Hi eyes were full of concern as he closed the distance between him and his child. Luna smiled and bent her neck a bit at the presence of the other wolf. He thanked her for finding the stray kid, and even joked about her eating it to teach him a lesson. This statement made her chuckle. "Perhaps i would. He looks yummy after all." Another chuckle got lost in the wind as the male turned towards his son and scolded him privately. The female looked away and grabbed the material of her skirt, playing with it nervously, waiting for the lecture to finish. Kali sounded a bit impatient in her head, so Luna muttered a low 'take it easy' to calm the ghost down.

The older male lifted his head some time later and thanked the female again, this time introducing himself properly. Luna finally smiled, looking at both the father and the son. "My name is Luna Sabino, and nice to meet you Niro. Although, i already knew this little creature's name" She said, motioning her head towards the pup. "The boy was indeed lucky to find me instead of any other wolf. I haven't met them personally, but bad tempered wolves never fail to appear." So far, the only display of aggression had taken place in her arrival, but she had provoqued it unintentionally, so she didn't count it as something serious. Her expression turned serious as she hesitated about Niro's statement. "I have been lucky enough not to encounter one, at least not during the past days, so i suppose that this area is clear of them at the moment."

She eyed the pup again. The feeling of his soft and young pelt under her fingers returned to her mind, and as maternal as she was, she stretched her arms forward. "May I?" She asked, looking at the pup. Her tail began to wag under her skirt, and another smile appeared in her lips, hoping that the male would allow her, a friendly stranger, to hold the pup.

<style>
.zero-pink p {padding:0px 10px 5px 10px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.zero-pink b {color:#f74883; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px;}
.zero-pink {font-family: trebuchet ms, sans-serif; font-size:13px; color:#a0143b; text-align: justify; margin:0px auto; margin:5px auto; background-color:#f5efcb; background-image:url(http://zero.sleepyglow.net/images/otras/yard/pink.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:250px 0px 5px 0px; border:1px solid #babf8d; width:400px;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread