in your multitude
[html]

He listened to her speak and nodded his head in understanding. Indeed how odd it must have been, so little verbal communication, having to rely mostly on body language and movements of the physical being. He agreed. What would it have been like to only be able to use small noises and howls and barks. He thought to himself, it would have been difficult for any current wolves and Luperci to go through that.

He smiled as she began to eat, and laughed lightly when she controlled her urge for more. As he listened to her questions and smiled at her curiosity. Well, i come from Pheonix Valley, where i hold the rank of Nuncio, or ambassador. It is my job to know about the other packs, and keep tabs on their current activities. I beleive that my natural curiosity and cheerful attitude where a key part to me getting the rank at such a young age. He says as he laughed lightly. And if you wish to eat more, then by all means eat, do not let me stop you.

<style type="text/css">
.roran-travel b {font-weight:bold; color:#735b28; letter-spacing:1px; }
.roran-travel .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center; }
.roran-travel p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.roran-travel {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#d4c3b6; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/z9UZw.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 200px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#957466; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread