If I could tell you a story
[html]

Around the border, Ayita and her son Liam Liams speech is yellow

Ayita smiled as she nodded moving a branch from her path she smiled. Mister are you a no name?" Liam asked looking at him. He hadn't heard the man mention his name and he knew theirs. 'I mean you know ours we don't know yours mister no name."

Ayita smiled down at her son as she held back a laugh. She could only think about what he would become in the future. She listened to what he had to say. "No offense I hope but you were foolish to go there. They are not kind to wolves its just who they are." She had never been there the skulls enough to keep her at a distance she had heard many stories and due to that she was happy to stay far away.

Ayita smiled as she nodded. "well I hope here in the court you can find some friends. As long as you are with me I can show you anywhere I welcome you to come and see me anytime as well" She said as she gave him a smile

<style type="text/css">
.bridge b {font-weight:bold; color:#E0EEEE; letter-spacing:1px; }
.bridge i {font-weight:bold; color:#FFCC00; letter-spacing:1px; }
.bridge .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.bridge p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.bridge {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#586B64; background-image:url(http://i54.tinypic.com/358cigh.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 324px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread