Lonely stars (all welcome please join!)
[html]

Siku should have known better than to get close to the sleeping wolf, but she was curious. He seemed to be dreaming, and a light yelp escaped Siku's maw as he suddenly moved. In an instant he was on his legs, though they seemed a bit unsteady, and the sound of his snarling caused Siku to shrink away. Round ears pressed back against her head, Siku crouched down for a moment and stared at the stranger. He was all ruffled up and angry, it seemed, but Siku could tell she was larger and possibly stronger than the male. Definitely older. Tilting her head to the side, still crouched down, Siku barked. "Hi!" Perhaps not the best response to his unfriendly greeting, the white woman didn't seem to mind. She almost smiled.

Her tail waved back and forth as she moved slowly, her ears still flat though her backside was raised as she shuffled backwards. Amusement sparkled in her eyes, though she would act accordingly if he decided to strike at her. Siku knew how to defend herself, but she didn't want to hurt him. Only say hello. "I don't want to hurt you, I was just wondering who you are. This is my beach!" Siku spoke matter of factly, a smile on her lips now. "That's a lie. I live in a pack far away. I do come here often though. Do you?" She hoped the on going questions would soothe him rather than anger or threaten him further.

<style>
.moonbird-text {padding:0px 10px;}
.moonbird {padding:5px 0px; text-indent:25px; margin:0px;}
.moonbird b {color:#5c3c77; font-weight:bold;}
.moonbird {width:400px; margin:0 auto; background-color:#848488; background-image:url(http://img94.imageshack.us/img94/8168/souls77.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; padding:270px 0px 10px 0px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#3a3a7b; word-spacing:.2px; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.1px; text-align:justify; border:1px solid #000000;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread