[M] The Best Activity For A Beach
[html]

Cassie took the drink and had a sip. Thinking about his words, she replied " My father was a chief of our Pack, so everyone was afraid of him. Nobody wanted to fight him or teach him what was right. Until one day, my uncle Zephyr challenges him. My father was killed, and Zephyr became the alpha. My uncle was my father figure. It's funny that everyone celebrated his death." She chuckled about how a man could be so despised, that people celebrate their passing. She sighed as the moon came up, leaving her fire a small flame barely burning in the night. She wanted to thank him for his compliments, but she didn't know how to phrase it. " I- Uh Thanks for saying I'm pretty." She didn't want to gloat, but she didn't want to seem cold and ungrateful.

She looked at him taking in his features and thinking. She flipped over on her belly, and said " For some reason, I'm attracted to you, but I'm not sure if it's me, instincts, or the booze thinking." She sighed and looked at her companion. She brushed her hair away and adjusted the feather in her hair behind her ear. She picked up her bow and ran her fingers over it still deep in thought. She hadn't used it in a while, because of her drunkeness. Being unable to shoot straight. She was a skilled archer when she was sober, but she couldn't help it.

She took a small swig of the alcohol they were sharing and put down the bottle in the sand. She looked in her bag and pulled out another bottle if something daintier and not as strong. Opening it with a quick twist of her hand she took a sip, letting the bubbly sensation tickle her tongue. She set it down and playfully kicked Barret in the leg.She shifted into her wolf form and play bowed. She seemed like a puppy, but she was drunk right now, not thinking of her actions. She wagged her tail. Begging him to join in. She then thought of how absurd she was being right now. She settled down a bit and said " I'm sorry." She smiled wondering if he was disgusted by her.

<style>
.zero-lily p {padding:0px 10px 5px 10px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.zero-lily b {color:#d93222; font-family: times, serif; font-size:14px;}
.zero-lily {font-family: verdana,sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#fb5138; text-align: justify; margin:0px auto; margin:5px auto; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://zero.sleepyglow.net/images/otras/yard/lily.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 190px 0px; border:none; width:450px; border-radius:20px; -moz-border-radius:20px; -webkit-border-radius:20px; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread