Cool Serenity
[html]

Cassie smiled as she heard a voice. Seeing a female was nice. "Hey hello." She called back. She was in optime and seeing the other in secui made her green with envy. She was unable to shift into secui. She smiled and said "I'm Cassie. What's your name?" She waited happily. She was happy to have company.

She looked at the femme and said "You seem kind of nervous, why? I'm not dangerous."Jokingly she dropped her knife to the ground and put her hands in the air. She squished the sand in between her toes and shifted to wolf. She wagged her tail and said "I am pretty happy you're here, I don't have many friends."

112 (pitiful, I had VERY limited time.)
<style>
.zero-lily p {padding:0px 10px 5px 10px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.zero-lily b {color:#d93222; font-family: times, serif; font-size:14px;}
.zero-lily {font-family: verdana,sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#fb5138; text-align: justify; margin:0px auto; margin:5px auto; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://zero.sleepyglow.net/images/otras/yard/lily.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 190px 0px; border:none; width:450px; border-radius:20px; -moz-border-radius:20px; -webkit-border-radius:20px; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread