The Hunter
[html]

WC: 230+

Saxif felt greatly relieved that the hunter would be able to teach her a new form of hunt. She often pictured herself joining the massive whale hunt in the winter before her grandmother passed. It was the most dangerous of hunts but it was what had kept her pack alive in the tundra while animals migrated and slept. She pictured her father and her uncles in their optime forms holding their large spears. It was the only hunt they used weapons and it had sparked the most awe from her as a pup. Now she would get to learn not only a spear but a bow as well. She looked up thoughtfully at the blue marked wolf. I’m pretty aware of how to make fishing net but haven’t had the chance to learn the placement or live use so that will be great. As for the spear and bow forgive me a moment. She bounded and bounced unable to hold back her excitement. Her youthful delight a comical scene not common to her. She often saved this behaviour for peers.

She shook her thick neck and looked up at Nayati with an embarrassed smile hoping he didn’t find her outburst disrespectful. She was completely and utterly serious to do what she could to move forward in her learning. It was her life to be a hunter. When do we begin? Her tail wagged enthusiastically as she awaited his response. She wondered if they would fast track or if she would have to prove herself. She wondered what duties she would be given, what her responsibilities would be as a hunter in Aniwaya. Her body slightly wiggled along with her tail.

<style type="text/css">
.saxiftribe-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-size:12px; text-align:right;}
.saxiftribe b {font-weight:bold; color:#5f3f28; letter-spacing:1px}
.saxiftribe p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.saxiftribe {margin:0 auto; background-color:#242912; background-image:url(http://i56.tinypic.com/34xpa49.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding: 510px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#787d64; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify; width:400px; border:1px solid #21241c; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread