I Was Told My Uncle Lives Here.
[html]

slight PP

The gentleman leant on his cane, studying the pup and frowning. Galileo was far from an expert of children, but he supposed that if he was Io's son he had manners and some amount of intelligence. Hopefully that would make his job easier. After a few moments of silence Galileo spoke, 'Fine. I shall take you on as my apprentice. Visit me once or twice a month, maybe more if your mother lets you. I'll teach you whatever I see fit. I doubt your mother will mind me keeping you a day or so, I need to get to know you before I can teach you anything'. Galileo paused, 'But I have one rule, cut the 'Uncle'. Galileo will do just fine'.

The gentleman was not accustomed to spending time with children, so it was likely that he would loose his patience once or twice, and that Aslan would leave his mentor's house acting like him. Though despite the downsides Galileo could see, he was looking forward to the lessons.

'C'mon, I'll take you to my house and we can get started'. Galileo spun round and started to walked off, he grabbed his bag as he passed the tree he had been working on.

<style type="text/css">
.galileo-cane b {font-weight:bold; color:#000000; letter-spacing:1px; }
.galileo-cane .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center;}
.galileo-cane p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.galileo-cane {margin:10px auto; width:410px; background-color:#ffffff; background-image:url(http://www.iaza.com/work/110528C/iaza15809572867400.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 40px 0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color: #596878; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread