Align my heart, my body, my mind [aw]
[html]

This unexpected moment made Magnolia's insides burn with acid until she felt she had no stomach left. She had no idea what to do, what to say. The way Niro talked, the way he put the situation made Magnolia finally break down. It really was all her fault, Magnolia ignored his fatherly efforts since the day she met him. She exhaled deeply, fighting back a full on sob. Instead, she listened to what he had to say with shame, silver ears flattening. She was running away from nothing; he loved her and tried with all his energy and she rejected it all.

"I'm so sorry," she whispered, utterly ashamed of herself. She was the worst daughter in the world. "I didn't know Mom wouldn't let you see us, and then when she left without me, I just…" she didn't even know what else there was to say. A single tear fell from her emerald eyes as she avoided his gaze. She knew that Niro would understand, somehow. He was her father and still loved her despite her terrible attitude.

<style>
.magnoliaflow-text {padding:0px 5px;}
.magnoliaflow p {padding:5px 0px; text-indent:15px; margin:5px;}
.magnoliaflow b {color:#f7921f; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; }
.magnoliaflow {width:355px; margin:0 auto; background-color:#0e284b; background-image:url(); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; padding:6px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: 'palatino linotype', palatino, serif; font-size:13px; color:#e7899d; word-spacing:.2px; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.1px; text-align:justify; border:3px double #000000;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread