Align my heart, my body, my mind [aw]
[html]

OOC/WC

Niro shook his head, he didn’t want her feeling bad, he wanted her to know she could confide in him... but he supposed it came out wrong. Her question made him smile a little.

“You promise we get to see each other, every once in a while, I don’t want to lose you not after i got you back, so I want a visit from you, to let me know how you are.”

He said, hoping it was good enough for her. He would visit her, if she found a pack, he’d likely be the one going to her. That mattered little though, as long as he could visit and vice versa. He hated being a horrible father and he never wanted to be in the first place. He didn’t want h er seeing him blaming her for anything, he just wanted to be her father.

<style type="text/css">
.niro-gift b {font-weight:bold; color:#0f0f1e; letter-spacing:1px; }
.niro-gift .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center;}
.niro-gift p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.niro-gift {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#6086af; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/FYhGD.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 220px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#cedce7; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table made by Sorin[/html]

Messages In This Thread