Not sure if I can trust again
[html]
Poor Amaterasu Sad / Word Count: 503 (5 points)

The sun soon began to reflect on the water, making the she wolf’s pelt shine. He could not help but smile at her beauty. Such a beautiful wolf would have such a pure soul, yet he could not seem to bring a smile to her face. He could not understand why Amaterasu would not share happiness with him upon relaxing in the water. He paused as he watched her cleaning herself. He began to wonder if that was the reason for the odd smell from before. She responded to him in response to his apology for his mistake. "Thank you. I will keep note of something to make sure that I don’t mistake you both again."It took a moment for the male to take his eyes off the she wolf and check on his horse. He had feelings of worry brewing about in his head. He wished he had known what was wrong with her.

The old wolf’s eyes and ears turned back to Amaterasu as she began to speak again, noticing the resemblance with him and the chief. He nodded gently before straightening out one of his braids. "Indeed I am related to the chief. I am Dawali’s older brother." Her tone didn’t seem to be changing. He began to wonder if there was any way he would be able to make her smile. She began to speak again, apologizing to him. He shook his head and flicked his ear from the wind. "It’s quite alright. I don’t mind being over here. I don’t want to make you feel uncomfortable." He turned around and dipped his hair in the water, hoping to get some of the knots out. It was a mess and he needed to take a bit of a better care of his hair. Once he was done, he made sure that none of the accessories hanging in his hair were damaged. Everything seemed to be ok.

Just when Songan thought the she wolf’s demeanor couldn’t get worse, it did. His head turned and saw her crying. His worry shot up. Was it something I said? He quickly got up and went over to her. He was a bit hesistant to say something, afraid he would say something to make her feel worse. The male was brought to his knees in front of her and frowned. His ears folded down as the look of sadness and worry filled his eyes. He ventured to place his arms on her shoulders. "Amaterasu? Are you ok? Did I say something wrong? I didn’t mean to make you cry." He closed his eyes half way as he watched to see if the white wolf’s actions would change. He began to speak to her in a soft tone. "Hey, hey. It’s ok Amaterasu. I’m sorry for whatever it was I did. I can leave if you want me to." The male waited to hear her response. He didn’t wish to cause anything else to bring her to tears.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread