Could it be?
[html]

OOC/WC

Jiva had saw them first, the pups, two girls at that, came rushing towards Niro. He was having too much fun, but it all changed slightly but for the better when they leaped on Niro’s back. Niro jumped and fell face first in the mud. The grey wolf was now more brown than anything. Jiva couldn’t let the girls have all the excitement, and he jumped on Niro too.

“Gotcha daddy!”

Niro was in an absolute stunned state of mind. There wasn’t the one pair of feet on him, no... there were three pairs, there were other pups on him. His shock only lasted so long, figuring it was one of the children from around the court and he spread out his arms

“Oh you got me! How will I ever hunt again?”

He moaned, playing with the pups. He was happy to at least know his son was with him, though the pup would get a reprimand when he got home, but he would not really do that in front of Alaine’s or even Princess’ children.

<style type="text/css">
.niro-gift b {font-weight:bold; color:#0f0f1e; letter-spacing:1px; }
.niro-gift .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center;}
.niro-gift p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.niro-gift {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#6086af; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/FYhGD.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 220px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#cedce7; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table made by Sorin[/html]

Messages In This Thread